DLP projectors are true business class.
In today’s marketplace, your company needs more than the standard presentation to
compete. DLP business and office projectors can create visual energy and improve
retention by delivering your message in the most effective way. Because the DLP
chip is all-digital, the picture it creates maximises the impact of the information
you present with vivid, accurate colours and sharp details.
Most LCD projectors require filters that are sometimes recommended to be cleaned
after every 100 to 300 hours of operation. DLP technology enables a filter-free
design which means lower maintenance and operating costs.
DLP projectors make presentation graphics more professional-looking and exceptionally
easy to read, due to high native contrast ratios.
When you purchase a projector or any other piece of office equipment, it all comes
down to the lifetime cost of ownership. In addition to looking at the initial price,
you have to factor in maintenance costs – like filter cleanings and replacements
– and how long the projector will last. Filter-free DLP projectors feature a low
cost of ownership, which will save your business money.
Use DLP projectors in business to…
- Increase audience attention and information retention.
- Punctuate speeches with powerful images, graphics and video.
- Integrate key information on-screen from websites and network drives.
- Connect your office with a satellite location using cameras and the Internet.
- Make one-on-one sales presentations more professional
‡ BrilliantColor is featured in many DLP projectors
† Most DLP projectors are filter-free, though some are not